Monday 28 April 2014

WEEK 3

The end of week 3 is coming to a close with not a lot changing for either the better or the worse...

Everything seems to be holding steady. For the moment anyway.

My face is still the worst part about me, thats pretty much the reason why I haven't posted any pics of anywhere else. My only current symptoms (apart from my face) are...


  • elephant skin starting to develop behind my knees now as well as the front and in the creases of my elbows
  • strong metallic smell when I scratch
  • sleep is CRAP if I don't take any sort of antihistamine, I try to take them every 2nd or 3rd day though so my body doesn't get to used to taking them
  • arms are dry and constantly 'snow'
  • have the slightest RSS around my hands and wrists, though I would have no worries placing a bet on the fact that I would probably look twice as bad if I was moisturising at the moment.
  • still getting the random sweat attacks now and then... not every day anymore though
  • have also grown 2 more lymph nodes so that equals 7 that I have discovered altogether


Heres this weeks pics...


Day 16


Day 8


Day 20


Day 21


Day 22


I guess looking at these pics when they are so little like that almost makes me look like I'm normal. From a distance I could probably pass as having not much wrong with me. It's when I zoom in that I can see all the little pieces that I have become addicted to obsessively trying to pick off.

I have also recently decided that I'm not much of a fan of showers at the moment. Not much of a fan at all. Day 20 I think was my worst day this week and thats because I had a shower in the morning and it was the most amazing feeling letting all the moist dead skin wash away under some gentle encouragement... I possibly got a little carried away but thats beside the point.

Shortly after my shower all the new baby skin that probably wasn't ready to see the world yet started getting dryer... and dryer... and dryer until I was almost back to how tight it was on my first week!!! Yikes! I was not a happy choppy that day. But after a good sleep I was pretty much back to the new normal.

Oh and heres a pic of my sort-of RSS... I'm absolutely 100% sure that if I was moisturising at the moment it would be way worse than this...


Not really really red like some people but there is definitely the line between white skin and red skin.

Anyway, I've been on the 3 Active B's for the past week so I am going to do an update on those tomorrow.


Its only been 3 weeks and I'm already running a little short on patience...


No comments:

Post a Comment