Tuesday 8 April 2014

DAY 2

Was going to post yesterday on my first day, but I was just so tired I went to bed at 8.30pm last night and slept 11 hours (woke up 11pm to 1am) but jeepers I must of needed it!

Today marks day 2 of not using any sort of immunosuppressant i.e. elidel (have been using this for the last 7 years daily on my face) and day 7 for no Topical Steroids, but I will say that this is just day 2, bit easier for me to keep track of!

Also day 2 of no moisturiser on my face!

So far so good, I've noticed that my cheeks and upper lip have started to go quite red and swollen but not so itchy at the moment... I imagine that this is going to keep developing over the next few days?? months??

As far as the rest of me goes, still in a pretty stable state. A couple of things to note:


  • elephant knees are looking VERY elephanty!
  • got quite a few nicks/tiny cuts and scratches on my knees, ankles and knuckles... no oozing yet though
  • snowy skin
  • get these real weird random as sweats around my stomach/back area only! Just sitting down doing nothing and within 5 minutes my singlet will be saturated! Its happened once today and once yesterday and I just pull my singlet up to cool my stomach down and the sweat dries up and it stops. This has happened a couple of times over the last month or so but I didn't take much notice of it until today since its been 2 days in a row this has happened. Suppose I will have to wait and see if this is going to be an ongoing thing as I know a lot of TSW warriors didn't really sweat at all until later months! I do get night sweats now and then though so not sure if this has something to do with that?
  • metallic smelling skin occasionally 


Wish I could invent some sort of time machine to fast forward through all the rest of it... but thats not how life works unfortunately.

Tonight I am going to start writing down everything I'm thankful for from now on... got to keep a positive mindset!!




No comments:

Post a Comment